Friday, June 4, 2010

Wonderful Day

Today, Donny and I spent some wonderful time together! We went to get his tattoo done super early, like 10 o'clock. And it came out wonderfully! I'll post pictures when it's more healed and not so red. :] It's the outline, because he wanted to use a 50 dollar coupon to the tattoo place before it expired, but it's really quite nice!

It's this symbol, which is from The Legend of Zelda! It's on his right upper arm :D.

After that, which took a lot less time than we expected and a LOT less pain apparently, we went and got Flame Broiler, which is amazing. I got it the first time with my brother, Adam, and Dad, so I was really happy when they got one near us :]


Donny took one look at this picture, of him, and said, "My eyes are SO crooked!"
haha!




After Flame Broiler, we went to Baskin Robbins. :D :D :D :D :D :D! Donny got Daiquiri Ice and I got Lemon Pie. Mine tasted like a lemon meringue pie, complete with pie crush. Needless to say, I was in HEAVEN.

After that, I know there's more!, we went to my salon and I had my toes done. :] I'm a girl, what can I say. Then we headed home and spent some time playing video games. :] Okay, well Donny played video games and I accidentally took a nap. Whatever!

I hope everyone else had as much of a wonderful day as Donny and I did. :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!