Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tweet tweeeeet

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I am doing absolutely wonderfully. Today was the last day of my Junior year (BOOOOYAAAA!), and the beginning of summer. :] Soon, I will be going to Pennsylvania for two weeks and I am sure gonna miss you all. ♥ I won't be bringing my computer because it's kinda a clunker and I don't want to hurt it further. But, I will be posting using my phone as well as TWEETING... wait is that what they call it?.... Well I signed up and now have a Twitter account. (You can find me at HERE. Sadly, I had to leave the "i" out of "in" because there isn't enough space, haha.) I'm really obsessed with it because I think it's kinda fun I can text what I'm doing and it ends up on the interwebs. :D

Today was also exciting because I found a photographer for my senior portraits. :] She's got a great price and I really look forward to our session! I promise to post pictures when they're done. ♥

How was your Thursday??

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. Donny get his tattoo outlined tomorrow!!! We're thrilled! I'll be tweeting(that IS what they call it right?) about it all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!