Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Goodbye West Coast!



Today, my last day in California for two weeks, is Day Sixteen: A picture of your dream cellphone. Well, Donny isn't home so I can't upload any more pictures today, but my dream phone is a Droid or iphone. I want to be able to blog, efficiently, on the go as well as check my etsy and things like that. I think the iphone is awesome, but since I have Verizon the droid would have to do. Donny says when we move out, and can afford it, we'll try to get our own cell bill together and get smartphones. :] yippeee!

And here is a better picture of my new hair color:
:D

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye and I love you all before my flight tomorrow. Even though I know I don't have a lot of followers, I am happy to share my life with you all and feel very close to you all.

I depart California at about 6 am and should get to Pennsylvania in the afternoon. I am very excited for my trip but I'm going to miss California so much, with all my family and friends here. However, I am optomistic and going to have a wonderful time with my grandparents. ♥

I hope you all know how much I will miss you, and I will try to update with my Month of Photos as well as I can. Remember I'll still be Twittering! I love you all dearly.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!