Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Curious Tuesday via Gala Darling!

Every Tuesday, Gala Darling has a few questions for her lovelies to answer. Here are the questions:
1. Would you ever get cosmetic surgery? If not, why not? If yes, what would you want done?

2. What is “your drink”?

3. What are your five fashion essentials?

4. Do you have any tattoos? What are they? If not, do you want some? What would you like to get?

5. What is something most people don’t know about you?

Here are my answers:
1. I don't think I would ever get cosmetic surgery. I believe if I dislike something about my body, changing it won't improve anything. I would simply dislike something else instead. It's the same with me getting into shape. I hate exercising and being thin would simply make me hate something else about my body.

2. My "drink" is definitely Coca Cola. I try not to drink soda very often, but I love Coke. It just has the perfect taste.

3. My five fashion essentials are: a bunch of cute dresses, comfortable shoes, clean eye makeup, mismatched socks, and fruity perfume.

4. I don't have any tattoos right now, but I will someday. I think they're absolutely beautiful when they are done right. I think I might get my original Lovebot on one of my upper arms, since it's a huge part of my life. The amount of tattoos I get really depend on my profession, so hopefully my business goes well enough that I don't need another job!

5. I am ultra organized. My closet is by color and type of clothing, my bookcase by color. Everything has a place and everything stays in its place. I love order, it keeps my stress level way way way down.

You can check out Gala Darling's blog Here!. Feel free to answer the questions there or even here on my blog! I'd love to know your answers :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. Remember! You can follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!