Sunday, June 27, 2010

So tired

I feel terrible to the few friends I have here because I'm so tired. I feel like my grandparents, who often fall asleep sitting up in their chairs in the living room. My CA mind is hating my PA body, and I really wish I could get to sleep earlier. Halp? haha, I wish. I miss you all dearly, I'm sorry for my absence. I wish I was in the mind set to blog everyday, but I'm really not.

Sometimes I forget I don't really live here. My grandparents have been a huge part of my growing up and I feel very natural being here with them. I miss my friends and other family so so much but I don't feel homesick because my home was often with them. They really are a huge part of my life.

I wish I could sleep,
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog - its so cute!
    Hope you get some sleep soon!
    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk how stumble to your blog, but its cute =)
    You should try drinking green tea at night it might help.


    -Karla
    Check me out at: thehelmethead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!