Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Twelve: My favorite food

As anyone who knows me knows, I love sweets. They really get me everytime. So I'd say my favorite food is....
*weheartit*

Ice cream!
I adore ice cream, it's my favorite desert and food of all time. I also really love pies, cookies, and that sot of thing. :] I just really love sweets, more than any other kind of food haha. ♥

Today is a super relaxed day today, which is great for me. This week has be wonderful and I'm going to miss my family terribly when I'm in Pennsylvania. However, at the same time I am looking forward to going home for a few days and then off to the East coast. I think it's going to be a nice vacation since I won't be able to have one for a long time once Senior year starts. ♥ I've decided to de-stress my life in every way possible.

I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday and learn to de-stress as well, for all those other stressers out there. Any tips? :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!