Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Nine?

Correct, today is my Day Nine: What you ate for lunch today. However, I totally forgot... For lunch/breakfast I had fruit, canalope and watermelon. But for dinner, which I just ate, I had a Thanksgiving plate. We went to a steakhouse last night with family and I got turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberries, and stuffing. It was truly amazing. Thanksgiving in June. :D However, I totally forgot to take the picture. FAIL, inorite?!


This came up when I weheartit'd Thanksgiving. :D

And for all of those who thought I was totally lazy in my dress yesterday, I changed when we went out. This is how I looked for the good part of yesterday.
Bam.

Other than that it's been a pretty good day. I've been spending time with Kathy, my step-mom, which is always quite nice because my dad was flying all day today. It's kinda nice just to have girl time and not do very much. ♥ I hope you all have had a wonderful wonderful Wednesday!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!