Friday, June 25, 2010

Sooo....

Hello my loverly readers! Turns out I do have internet here, thanks to my grandpa's laptop! :D I'm having an aboslute blast, my grandparents are wonderful and PA is b-e-a-utiful! I can't stop staring at all the green, the desert has never looked so sad. ♥ The time change really bites, it is 11:02 am here and my mind is telling me it's 8:02 am. Isn't that terrible? I woke up at 5 o'clock California time and I'm dying. I can't wait to adjust and be normal.

Other than that, I'm very happy to be here and very happy to be with my grandparents. Their house is a two story, hundred year old home so it's not exactly modern. I'm in love with the floral wallpaper, tiny kitchen, and HOT PINK shag rug in my bedroom. I think I could totally live here, as long as my business goes well :].

I miss you all greatly, have a wonderful "afternoon"! ♥

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!