Friday, June 11, 2010

Batman!

Sorry I didn't post my Day Three yesterday, I spent the day with Donny and had a concert late that night. I also had a dentist appointment and meant to take a picture there, but I completely forget. Sorry Sorry! I meant to take pictures, but I was more focused on playing well than asking Donny to take a picture of me onstage haha. So here is my Day Three:


*weheartit*
Day Three: What you did today.

And here is my Day Four:

Day Four: Where you went today.

I didn't go anywhere, so here is my room! haha. Enjoy my Batman and Robbin shirt. ♥ Also, I put some blond in my hair so here it is, sorry that it looks yellow right now. It's actually super light blond, looove it.

I spent my day around the house. I cleaned quite a bit, vacuuming and the like. I also did a bit a sewing, once I fixed my silly sewing machine. The bottom thread had been tangling like crazy and the manual doesn't help problems even a little. Turns out, even after I've looked up new machines and bothered Kaylah from The Dainty Squid with machine recommendations, that my machine was an easy fix. I simply had to do the lower thread differently, in a tiny hook that I wouldn't have ever found. Ugh, stupid sewing machines.... Other than my sewing mishap, I have had a wonderful day so far.

How was your day? :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!