Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello, hello!

*weheartit*

Hello hello, my lovelies! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, I am. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and sewing, which went very well. I am working very hard on my July update, I want to have AT LEAST 5 Lovebots to put up. BUT I am aiming for 10, which would be awesome. I have a few monster bots and a girly bot so far :] I am very excited to see how it goes.

IF it should go well, I am going to get business cards! I have been talking to people about my shop and decided I need business cards to promote better. While I work on my update, I am going to put a portfolio together. I think it'd be another great way to promote my business. :] I want this to take off because I feel like I'm in love with sewing and making these creations. IAlign Center have other talents but I feel like this one I absolutely excel at. I hope other people think so too :]

Tell me about your weekend! I'd love to hear it! You could post it in the comments, send me an email at diamondinthedark-smacko(AT)hotmail(DOT)com, or talk to me on twitter at twitter.com/diamondnthedark!!!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. Summer is lovely, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!