Monday, May 10, 2010

Reflection

Photobucket
Lady Gaga never wears pants.
*weheartit*

It was brought to my attention by a friend that I hadn't talked further about my Month of Fashion. How absolutely silly of me! I completely forgot about it haha.

As some of you know, I spend a month without jeans and chucks. I used to wear jeans and a tshirt just about everyday, without much confidence. As I continued to ex out wearing jeans, I realized how much more I enjoy wearing skirts. I like the way I feel in a skirt and the scratchy-ness of jeans has become well... scratchy!

Now, even though the Month of Fashion is over, I still don't wear jeans very often. Today is one of the few times I have worn jeans since April! I know it's totally unlike me, riiiiight? I love it. I've become pretty fashionable now that I know how to be and that I can :]

What kind of clothes make you feel beautiful? Skirts? Jeans? Booty shorts? ;)

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!