Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Happy Update!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday! I sure am! I'm spending my day with wonderful Donny! We've been busy busy beavers! We've taken pictures, gone skating, and also went swimming. :] Now, we're watching Bones while I update all my websites. Also, I updated a few things here! Now I have a button to my shop as well as a button to link to here. I'm working my way up, huh?

Speaking of updates! I updated my Etsy today! Like just now. ♥ Here is a sneak peeeek!

Frank Monsterbot. ♥

Yesterday, we went thrifting for a little while. :] I found some really amazing finds. ♥

This suitcase! It fits my skates so perfectly, and it was only 8 dollars! It's a pretty mustard yellow with polka dot lining. ♥

I found this jar and this pepper shaker! I have been needing a shaker for my glitter, like in the picture. And I couldn't pass up the beautiful jar, I knew it should be mine.


I also thrifted the belt I'm wearing and my shoes. ♥


Jumper: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted

My socks match my belt, just thought you'd like to know.

I hope the rest of you have a wonderful weekend!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. I'm still sick so I laugh like Kan Von D right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!