Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hello hello hello! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! It was windy and a little bit chilly today, uuuh hello summer, we're waiting. Am I right?

Anyway, I had a good day. School feels longer and longer each day, probably because summer is so darn close. Yearbook used to be the highlight of my day, but now that it's all done I'm pretty apathetic about my days. I don't have that fun, fulfilling activity to occupy my time for the last month of school. Well, at least next year will be a blast. :] Sometimes I wish sewing at school wouldn't be so uber weird, so I could get more done. After school I went to Donny's house to lighten my spirits, the last week or so has been pretty difficult for me. Thankfully, he is amazing and always helps. ♥

Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to go finish Glee and dry my hair! I really hope I get enough sleep so my sore throat goes away and I can ace my AP English test tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!