Sunday, May 16, 2010

Goodbye Fast Food!

Donny and I have decided, as of right now, to try and quit fast food for a month! So as of tomorrow, May 17, 2010, no fast food until June 17, 2010. This means burger joints, pizza places, fake Mexican, no nothing! Also, I'm counted Starbucks, which is pretty high in sugar. So when Donny and I want to go out now, we're going to have to go to a restaurant or subway, which I don't really count as a fast food joint.

Even though I don't eat fast food very much, I think it would be interesting to see how we did in this experiment. His family eats fast food almost everyday, so I think it will probably be harder for Donny boy than for me. I hope to improve health-wise as well as save money, which ya know is the best part.

Here are the rules:
1. No Fast Food!
2. If fast food must be eaten, then the healthiest possible choice must be picked as well as a healthy drink choice.
3. Jaco has to remember to blog about this!

haha that last one is really so I remember. I don't want to forget about it like the Month of Fashion bit :] I hope to see how a lack of fast food affects my life and maybe even cut it out forever. I realize that eating fast food hardly ever makes me feel good about myself. Usually I just feel... well fat, to be honest. I feel full, but never really satisfied. I want to start making food for myself more often, which also gives a sense of fulfillment. ♥

Do you have any food tips, recipes I need to try, or just advice?

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!