Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Week(end)♥

Hello everyone :] I would like to thank all my family and friends for the beautiful birthday wishes, I feel so loved today! I received some very thoughtful gifts, including roller skates(!), some beautiful fabrics (thanks honey bee!), and a cute cardigan ;). School went very well, everyone was very sweet and I was sang to a couple times. I forgot how much I love birthdays, they're such a time of celebration and love. ♥ I really owe such a great day to all my friends, who were so very sweet today. :] I've been getting facebook love and texts since I got up at 6:40 am this morning. How absolutely sweet is that?

I celebrated my special day by going to school (lawlsauce how coool am I?), and then spending time with Alexis afterward! At school, I was sung to about 4 times by various amounts of people, embarrassed during P.E. AND was told "Happy Birthday" by underclassmen who totally don't know me. :] I freaking love birthdays! It's such a fun time. Alexis and I went skating, okay she was on a bike, BUT I am not totally fail at skating! I only fell once and it wasn't like a terrible one :] I'm going to be totally pro soon, you just wait! ♥

My celebrations are not over, yippee. Because today I go to my dad's house to spend time with them and celebrate mother's day. :] I hope to have time to blog but I can't promise anything :]

I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend! Happy Mother's day to all those who are mothers and grandmothers :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

PS. I promise to put up my birthday pictures as soon as I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!