Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yippeeee♥

OH HAI! I got my bangs cut today ;) I feel like foxy Cleopatra.



Week one (and a half) of my fashion month is already over! Week two is actually almost done as well, which is crazy. I feel like I haven't been doing it very long, and I am actually enjoying this experiement. I feel better about myself, but really some mornings I just want to pull on jeans and put my lovely chucks on. But I promise I haven't messed up yet! Although I have forgotten to take pictures most days, sorry sorry sorry. But here are a few just to show you what I've been up to.
Watch, feather necklace, green v-neck: Forever 21


These are my Steve Madden boots I am absolutely in love with. I wear them with everything! Jeans, tights, skirts, anything.

Black Cardi: ???
Pink Skirt: Target
Tights: Nordstroms
Boots: Steve Madden
And I went to Knott's :)

I hope you all had a wonderful week(or so?)

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!