Sunday, March 28, 2010

So... I have a obsession.


(we heart it)

Tattoos. I cannot get enough of tattoos. I don't have any (YET) but I am preparing to get a lot. I am really in love with color tattoos. I think black and grey can be great, but suit men better than women. On women I am in love with brightly colored, beautiful tattoos. I love traditional the most, but flowers are lovely as well as portraits ect ect. I honestly love all beautiful tattoos. I don't even think they need a purpose as long as they are beautiful.








(we heart it, at least I think so. I have so many pictures I can't remember sometimes.)

If I can have my way, I will have two half sleeves, for sure. I love hand tattoos but it will have to depend on my future career. I also love chest pieces but I want to be able to have V necks. I also love rib pieces and back pieces but I'm not really sold on any tattoos below the hips.
Where do you love your ink?

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!