Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Momma Monster!







(All pictures from Fuck Yeah! Lady Gaga)

Anyone who even relatively knows me, is aware of my love for Lady Gaga. I adore her stage act and the person she is, her Gaga-ness. I think she's a brilliant singer and song writer, as well as a beautiful woman. I hadn't seen her smile and when I did, one of the pictures above, I was amazed. She is so much more beautiful when she smiles. I know it is fashion to look rigid and beautiful as is but her smile is stunning.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Lady Gaga!

Love and Gagadoves,
Jaco

P.S. To show my devotion today, I wish I was home so I could dress rediculously BUT I'm not. So I think I'm going to try to wear blue and pink eyeliner at one time :3. I love you, Momma Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!