Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blythe Envy.

I'm having a bad case of Blythe envy. I first saw them on Skunkboy Creatures and wasn't sure how I felt. But the more and more I look at these beautiful dolls... The more I wish I had the money to get one. I love their sweet large eyes and their fantastic hair. And I have another problem. Even if I could afford one, which one would I choose?

There's Ice Rune


And Mrs Retro Mama


And Enchanted Petal


And I think I like these two the best but could NEVER choose,
Simply Mango and Simply Guava

(All the pictures are either from ebay or google but they belong to Hasbro anyway)
My real problem is I can't find I doll I love completely. I either like their face or their clothes. I love Gauva's hair but dislike her overalls and same with Mango. I really would like a pink haired doll but I shouldn't be poor and picky. As if that's gonna happen.

Oh well, Donny is a sweetheart and promises I can have one when we can afford it. But I know that won't be for at least a year or two. I'll just have to hold back my love and simply lust on the internet.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

3 comments:

  1. I love Blythe dolls, but I run into the same problems as you. How do you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! I like so many of them and they are all so beautiful. I've contemplated buying a good shape but cheap ugly one and customizing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Enchanted Petal!
    Her hair is green and her stare is mean!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!