Monday, March 8, 2010

Just a few secrets

I have had two major obsessions over actors in my life time. The first was Johnny Depp and I was around 12 or 13? I might have been younger. Now it is Michael C. Hall. Even more specifically, I love him as Dexter Morgan in Showtime's Dexter. Literally love him.

PhotoBucket

I have played the clarinet for ten years now. It's not much of a secret but for some reason people who have known me for years don't know this. Most people don't realize I am a major "music person".

WeHeartIt


I was a tomboy until about 12 then I emerged into a fairly girly young woman. I still am more boyish than most, but a lot more feminine than I thought I was going to be.

WeHeartIt


I have been taught how to sew, apparently many times, by my grandmother. However, I only remember one instance of this sewing. Somehow it stuck because when I decided to make the Lovebots, I literally just sat down and did it.

WeHeartIt


And finally, I have a deep love of Disney, deeeep in my heart. I loved them as child and now I think they are beautiful and the meaning of happiness.

WeHeartIt


I just thought I'd share a little of myself with you all. I took the idea from A Beautiful Mess' post a little while ago.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. I almost forgot! My guilty pleasure shows are Hoarders and Intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!