Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MAC

Recently I have become obsessed with red lips. I bought a beautiful lip stain but it didn't last as long as I'd hoped, and it was very drying. The color is what I loved about it, it is the brightest, prettiest red. I also have a red lipstick, but it's darker and I don't really like it as much.

So I am looking into buy a MAC lipstick. But color is my problem. I have heard great things about Ruby Woo and Lady Danger, but am unsure of which I would like more. I have heard Ruby Woo is more of a bluish red and that Lady Danger is a more orange. If this is true, I really want Lady Danger.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with MAC lipstick and could steer me in the correct path? ;)

Love and turtledoves<3
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!