Monday, June 13, 2011

Proud Girlfriend is Proud

Photobucket

Today is William's first day at Fry's Electronics. 
I really wanted to wish him luck in a very public way, to really show him how proud I am of him.
William is a major computer nerd. When I had a PC he would fix it over the internet all the time. We were just friends then but I always knew he wouldn't mind helping me out
 (and he never let me pay him to do it!)
He's a little nervous today but I know deep in my heart that this job is going to be a perfect fit.
I know he'll sell those parts everyday and make new friends there.
He'll also make lots of money so we can see each other often! (when we can, hehe.)
I just know he'll be very happy.

You'll do great, honey!

I'm very proud of you, Pants.
Extra Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline Pants

P.S. I'll be blogging about my aforementioned news later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!