Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Week In Pictures

Here's a little more about my week with William.

We went bowling.

He always beats me really badly when we play. Like doubles my score.

 We did a LOT of driving.


Spent some quiet time.

 We bought a cat print dress (!!!!!)


Smoked a few cigars. (favorite)

Became superheroes.

Got my septum pierced.

Looked hot while we pumped gas. 

Ate at my favorite Mediterranean restaurant. 

Bought me a new vintage dress!

And spent out last morning together at Starbucks with ice coffee, a croissant, and a parfait.

Now I'll just be waiting till July to do it all over again.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. Your cat print dress is adorable, where did you get it??

    http://www.hiphopsideproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the SS giveaway! Jealous!

    These pictures are lovely, and I love the cat dress too. I really to visit your blog more regularly, it's all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous over the bowling! one of my favorite hobbies!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!