Monday, June 13, 2011

My Aforementioned News!

Over the last week I have been going through the tedious process of putting all my possessions into my tiny Honda and driving an hour and fifteen minutes to Dad's house. Slowly but surely I managed to get, almost, all of my things into my car. On Saturday I put the last of my necessities, said goodbye to my cats, Mom, and Rex and moved into my Dad's house. 

Ever since I was born I have made this trip every other weekend and stayed just the weekend. I'm used to sleeping one night and leaving the next. My thought process is always "No, I left that at home." or "I hope nothing gets on my shirt because I only brought enough for one a day." Now that is very different. I am officially living here, everyday. My sewing things are here, all my clothes, all my knick nacks (omg so many knick nacks), everything I own is here. 

I am also glad to say that this means I have free, unlimited internet. I am now free to blog everyday. I am free to skype every night with William after work. I am free to watch youtube videos!!!

Over all it's just another step into my adulthood.

My new home.

I'll try to remember to do close ups sometime!
Well William will be home soon and I'm going to prepare to have my ears talked off!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!