Monday, June 20, 2011

Things Always Work Out



I swear, once you put things out into the universe they truly change. God, fate, circumstance, I don't care what you call it but it truly happens. After my blog post about William and my conflicting schedules, I still didn't feel better. Usually I blog and somehow find the positives in it. That was not the case whatsoever. After I blogged about it I felt the same, upset and overwhelmed.

Thankfully last night brought some relief. After watching Dexter Season 5 finale together, while on the phone and on skype, William popped up some wonderful news. His manager, once informed of William's circumstances, offered to change his hours to 9 am to 5 pm if it would help things. That way I can take my morning classes and still be able to see him after we're both done with our days. Hallelujah! Now some of my stress is lifted. I really was starting to worry we would only have time for one another on days off and weekends. Life is once again back to its regular paid programming.

So this week he is going to work 3:30 pm to 9 pm (although he'll get home very late), next week and the time I am in Vegas he'll be working 7 am to 3:30 pm, and THEN the day I leave and from then on out he'll be working from 9 am to 5 pm! Now I'll be able to take my morning classes and still have time for my love.

As William never ceases to tell me, 
things always work out.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. Really glad to hear that things are going to be easier for the two of you =]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!