Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear February,

We've had a lot of memories, Valentine's Day was really swell. Spending time with the girls was really nice, you gave me the free time to do that. I also have to admit I have liked the cold weather you brought me, February, it was nice to wear coats for a while.....

However I'm writing this to break up with you, February. It's not you... It's me... I've found another.. March just have more to offer than you ever did, February... I mean you only have twenty-eight days for Pete's sake! March will bring my best friend to town for five days, that's really special to me. Then I get another week off of school to relax.
You just can't compare to March. 
I'm sorry.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline 

P.S. I want my scarfs and coats back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!