Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 5 of 6

Day 5, Tuesday, was our first relaxing day of the week. We had purposely planned everyday and left the last days free so we could have time to do things around my home town. We had a small list of low key things to do, most of which we totally forgot about (like going to my favorite mediterranean restaurant....).

So Tuesday morning we got up bright and early and headed to Starbucks. I ordered a passion tea and he had a plain coffee, after a little internet browsing (since we had both been cut off from our normal internet usage), we headed off to Stater Brothers. William had seen a recipe for strawberry and ricotta stuffed french toast and wanted to make it for me, so of course I wasn't going to argue ;). We bought some whole milk, jumbo eggs, ricotta cheese, lara bars, rockstars (the pink sugar free ones with a straw!), and Stride mystery gum, which is bawse. 

Once back home we put a little rap on the ihome and started making breakfast. Although I tried my best, well I didn't fight it that hard, Will wouldn't let me help and ended up making everything for both of us. I had stuffed french toast, which was absolutely delicious, and he had 8 eggs (like 6 egg whites, 2 yokes) and plain oatmeal. After I cleaned up, we played Zelda for a little while and then went crazy in photobooth!


We figured since we didn't take pictures all the rest of the week that we should take a bunch in iphoto, we have about 20 or more in total.



I didn't know how to do whatever he was doing. Can you tell?

Around 3 we decided we wanted to go skating, except upon checking their website they aren't open on Tuesdays. Seriously. Tuesdays are for private parties only. Re-donk-a-donk! Instead we decided to go bowling, drove the twenty minutes to the alley to find they aren't open till 5 o'clock. It was 3:30 by the time we got there, to waste time we decided to go to the nearby Super Target instead! 

He bought me this bow ring!
As well as a new night shirt and some chocolates, my man likes to spoil me. hehe.

Thirty minutes into our "wasting time at Target" plan we decided to get sushi, nomnom! I ate a california roll and he had a spicy tuna roll as well as a salmon roll, he even bought me mochi! Mochi is flavored, pounded rice covering a little bit of ice cream. I tried the strawberry and the mango, strawberry was better. 

To end the day we saw Battles: LA with my mom and rex; needless to say we hated it. We made fun of it more than really watched it! Oh well, Hollywood can't always be legit. After the movie I took him back to his hotel and returned to my house to get the first early day of sleep I had all week. 

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!