Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best friend

Photobucket
It's hard to describe how beautiful it feels to be with your best friend. To know someone for two years, talking almost daily, and finally spending large amounts of time with them in person. Making breakfast, walking around Victoria Gardens, playing video games, going to Starbucks, and driving everywhere.
I adore my best friend. 

The feeling I get when hold his hand is like no other. I never would have thought my best friend in Las Vegas would become my best friend and boyfriend. That someday we'd be a couple. That we'd have each others full trust and confidence. I never knew I could care about someone so very much. 

Today we ended our six days together with breakfast at home, lunch with a friend, strolling Victoria Gardens, a nice lunch, some shopping, an ice cream (well for me..), and shared tears at the airport. It was hard to let him go home, but I know he's my best friend. That is all that matters.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline Pants

2 comments:

  1. Best friends make the best boyfriends, so happy for you to have found such a great person in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of you two. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!