Monday, February 21, 2011

So much more like myself

Photobucket
I feel like I'm getting back to my old self. Without cheer, although it was very fun, I am able to go back to the everyday schedule that I love so dearly. My mind is more clear and I feel so much happier. I loved cheer, honest to God, but I need this time to myself. I denied myself this time by thinking cheering wouldn't stress me out. 

 I've been sewing again, playing video games again, taking tons of baths again, and spending time getting to be alone with myself. My room is finally clean, consistently, again. I've had time to do the things I find enjoyable, instead of a steady schedule of school, cheer, and passing out at the end of the night from exhaustion. I've had more time for William, which has been wonderful since we are apart anyway. 

I know I am like this, I really cherish time to myself. I know I love to have time to blog and read blogs and actually care about the posts I'm reading. I missed really being a blogger. I'm really grateful to be getting back to my own routine, which includes blogging a lot more often than I have been.
I feel so much more like myself.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!