Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spirit Week Catch-Up

As promised, here are is a look at my school's all loved Spirit Week. Once a year, every year, we take a week off of school work and show our school pride before the Homecoming basketball game and Homecoming dance, our only dance.

Tuesday was the first day.
Toy Day.


Wednesday.
Commercial Day.


Thursday.
Compound Word Day


And last but not least. Friday.
Blue and Gold Day.



Our Homecoming Pep Rally was legit, especially out perfect background (courtesy of Alexis).


After the pep rally we headed over to the community center, where the Homecoming Game would be held, and reset up the entire backdrop.


Needless to say I was one tired cheerleader by this point.

We ended the week with our Homecoming game Friday night, where my good friend Alexis won Homecoming Queen along side her boyfriend, Tim, who won Homecoming King. Needless to say everyone freaked out.


The next day I spent the day getting ready with Alexis, Paige, and Erin at Paige's house. We did our make-up, I washed my hair in the sink, and all around had a great time getting ready together.

Erin ♥



After Homecoming we returned to Paige's house for the rockin' after party. Although it was bomb, I left around 12 so I could drive home safely ;). I have to admit she knows how to throw a party.

Michael.


My Steve Madden after party dress. ♥

Although I'm a little sad it's over, I'm glad to say I had a great last Spirit Week. We lost to the Freshmen, first time in school history might I add, it was a good year for me. I had fun and that's all that really matters. I love my school and my last Homecoming was absolutely perfect. ♥
I wouldn't change a thing.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!