Friday, December 24, 2010

These are the moments I love the most.

weheartit

These are the moments I love the most. Sitting in the living room surrounded my family, all of us doing our own thing. Some of my brothers and sisters are still asleep, others are on their computers or getting ready for the day. My dad and step-mother relax and partake in their morning ritual, reading the paper and doing the crossword. I sit and do my early morning ritual, which involves the internet, while drinking amazing mocha coffee and texting my boyfriend (that I adore so very much.)
These are the moments I love the most.

We're all together. We all love one another and want nothing but the best for each other. But we have our own lives. We're all one family, full of different walks of life. From relaxed Hawaiian life, to the busy San Franciscan ways, to the stressed days of a pilot obtaining his masters degree. We are all very different people, heck I'm the only blue in a family of oranges (more on that later). Yet it doesn't matter! It will never matter. I am apart of this great family, of two very great families, and that is all that matters. I will always be apart of this family.

Soon my brother and sister, and their two wonderful children, will be here and then it will really be Christmas. Everyone else will finally get up and join us here around the tree, and we'll start our Christmas. I'll get the beautiful jumper I've been waiting a month to wear, but more importantly we'll be together. And look who's here! Christmas is beginning.
These are the moments I will cherish forever.

Merry Christmas, my wonderful readers. I hope you all have the best Christmas you possibly can, no matter how big or small it is. I love you all dearly and hold you very close to my heart.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!