Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finals are over!

Nothing says celebration like fireworks! *weheartit*

Oh thank God finally I am done with this semester. I'm so happy that it went so fast, I feel like I just started senior year but in reality is it's half over! Only six more months and I'm done with high school forever and ever. This chapter in my life is much shorter than I thought and I'm loving every moment of it.

I've begun to realize how quickly things really happen and I'm trying to live more for the moment. I'll always be a forward thinker, but I'm giving my thoughts and feels of the moment more weight. I'm allowed to feel however I want to feel and I'm going to embrace it. My thoughts matter as much as I want them to and now a days I want them to matter.

The only down side for today is the fact that we're rained in. I kid you not, my last final was canceled due to rain.... I have errands to run today so I'm hoping once the sun comes out that maybe the rain will let up and I can get to town for a little while. I don't do well in "rained in" situations. They make me antsy. I envy the rest of the world that doesn't stop when it rains...

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnesssss, congrats on finishing! I bet that's so exciting & such a relief!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!