Monday, September 19, 2011
What makes you happy?
Lately I have had a lot of trouble with what makes me happy, through all the stress I have been having. I'm still not used to the chance of school and have to try every day to be happy. I have to will myself to keep my chin up and enjoy my days. I deeply believe that every day is what you make of it. Any mood can be changed if that is truly what you want. I believe the mind is a very powerful thing.
I want to do more of what makes me happy, especially the little things I often get rid of when I am upset. These are the things that make me happy.
1. Skype dates with my William *Well, anything to do with my William, actually!*
2. Painting my nails rainbow colors
3. Wearing make up everyday
4. Wearing dresses and tights
5. Sewing while watching interesting shows *currently The Tudors!*
6. Cuddling my dog, Daisy
7. Day dreaming of the business I want to start soon after college
9. Drawing silly things
10. Preparing for Halloween! *This year I am going as a bearded lady and William will be my wolf man.*
What little things make you happy? I'd really love to know. I want to do more things that cheer me up when I'm down.
Love and Turtledoves,