Friday, September 30, 2011

Lazy Week

Photobucket
Today I wore the CSUF shirt I bought William, my hair wrapped up in a bandana, and pajama shorts. I got up at 6:30 to go take a test and was back home at 9. I supposed it's important to add I didn't wear the pajama shorts to school, I wore jeans. The rest of today I will be doing this week's math assignment, a little bit of German homework, and drawing more ladies! I'll also probably watch a few movies or Tudor episodes. I think I'll ponder on a few more things to sew, like a Halloween inspired Lovebot! Or maybe even a few Halloween inspired Lovebots...

This week I've been doing a lot more drawing I thought I'd share...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first cherry headed girl is cotton candy ice cream and the second is a banana split.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

P.S. I guess I'll have to learn to use my scanner!

6 comments:

  1. Your drawings are super cute!I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh i love love love those cherry headed girls, such a sweet little concept!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days are the best! I love your drawings! The girl with the blue hair is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the big eyes your girls have! epic! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo!! miss cotton candy ice cream is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!