Saturday, September 3, 2011

Custom Order: Anne and Ryan

This week I was commissioned by two very close family friends, Anne and Ryan, to make them a pair of personalized Lovebots. Anne wanted the girl to be really girly, much like her, and the boy to be very nerdy, just like Ryan. So after my classes this week I sat down and made these little Lovebots.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


The most important aspect Anne wanted was their names on the feet. I was just thankful they had short names!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. That's so super cute! Your lovebots are adorablee as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! So cute. I especially love the glasses on Ryan, that's a perfect touch.
    This is my first visit to your blog - I'm off to look around some more. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    ~mel

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!