I was tagged by the lovely K of Kitty Snooks to list 7 things about myself and then tag other bloggers to do the same! Thanks for tagging me, it's really sweet of you.
1. I pick things like crazy, especially when I'm anxious or thinking something over. Pick at my nail polish, or skin, or clothes, or pretty much anything I can pick at.
2. One of my favorite things to relax is to read in the bath. For some reason it's one of the only times I can get myself to read in peace and quiet.
3. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. When I was a little girl we hardly celebrated it, but my Dad and Kathy have a HUGE Halloween party every year. This year our theme is Circus Freak Show!
4. I drive a white Honda crv.
5. I wish I could sing like Regina Spektor. I love her soft, crooney kinda sound.
6. I never used to like dogs. I'm a big cat person. However, now that I live with my Dad and I spend so much time with Daisy Dog, I totally love her. And I dream of having a pug or an English bulldog or a chihuahua.
7. I sleep with a ton of pillows. I always have a really hard sleeping, I often have nightmares or wake up anxious. So I sleep with a pillow for my head, and a pillow on each side of me so that I can cuddle one and the other cuddles me. It makes me feel safe.
Thanks again, K for tagging me!
Meredith of The Violet Rosebush
Brittany of Brittany-sims.com
Laura Shane of Tea @ Noon
Have fun girlies!
Love and Turtledoves,