Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Terrible Weather

Ugh. It seems like Spring is trying to spite me! I had planned to wear the cutest outfit today, patterned tights and pretty grey boots were involved. However, since it was windy to the extreme, and frigidly cold to match, I had to decide against my adorable outfit. I ended up in grey dress pants, pink top, and grey & pink converse. Over that I wore a yellow cardigan to match my bran-spankin'-new yellow nail polish :]. Then over that, I wore a navy blue sweatshirt, in order to have a hood. FINALLY, the last item I wore was my school lettermen's jacket because it's like the warmest jacket I own. None the less, I felt totally fat but at least I was warm.

Well that's enough Negative Nancy time, if I say so myself! On a happier note, April is a very exciting month for me. On the smaller news, it's almost summer and I am so ready to be done with Junior year. Senior year has begun to daunt me haha. On the larger side, my anniversary with Donny is a week from yesterday. We have been together for two years as of the 27th, boy what a ride. For our anniversary, I am making us a casserole for dinner and chocolate lava cakes for desert. :] Other than that, I'm not sure maybe we'll go out to a movie or something? I don't really care, I'm not in the mood for going out this year. ♥ I'll be sure to take a bunch of pictures because I get super dressed up for this kind of special occasion! *Especially because I wish I had pictures of our first anniversary, but we never took any.*

Another upside is... my birthday is in two weeks (from tomorrow)! I am seventeen this year, huraaaah! Donny and I might go to Knott's Berry Farm, we might go to Disneyland, we might do nothing at all haha! I don't really mind this year, it isn't a significant number. :] But next year is.This year for my birthday, I waaaaaaaaaaaant:
Roller skates!
A new bathing suit!
Sewing Supplies!

But mostly a pair of beautiful roller skates.

I hope your days weren't as windy and terrible as mine was!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!