Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday ♥

Photobucket
(Doesn't have much to do with my post, but it applies A LOT to my life)
*weheartit*

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a pleasant weekend, I know I did. :) Saturday we had a yard sale at our old house, it's hard having two sets of furniture! We had a very successful sale and I met our renters for the first time. I just have to say they are the cutest little family. Sheri, her mother, and Sheri's two little boys are going to move in in May I think. They were so adorable and totally excited to see their new home. :) I wish I would have taken pictures.

And today, I spent my time sewing like crazy! I made a few bows and another lovebot for my etsy update! (Which should be very very soooon!!!!) And that's about it for today haha. I enjoyed a well earned day off ;) Thank God for Sundays.

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!