Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm not deceased!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posting! Blogging from home has become more difficult because of my download/upload limit. I'm going to try harder to continue posting and getting used to blogging every day (or so).

I have been super busy, as usual. I have school everyday, which is fine because graduation comes next year. I've also been super excited about my Etsy grand opening ( you can see my shop here) and have already sold one of my sweet Lovebots. ♥



Today I spent some time cleaning, which may sound like a chore but is really an enjoyable task for me. Most who know me are aware that I enjoy being extremely immaculate and enjoy an immaculate environment. Example: I expect my boyfriend to clean his home when I come over, but don't feel like this with my friends because his house feels a little like mine.)I really just feel comfortable in a clean room and very anxious in a dirty one. (P.S. By dirty I don't mean clothes on the floor, I mean food, dirt, ect ect ect.) So I did that today... and now I'm at Donny's house, writing on my blog that I have missed terribly.

I just ate a ring-pop and apparently my lips and tongue are bright blue.


Today, I thought I'd talk about my aspirations in life. I'm still very young but I have my life planned out, very loosely ;), to what I want to do with it.
I hope to continue to be a seamstress and do it for a living.


I hope to continue my love and passion for clarinet.


And I hope to have a small family someday.


What are you aspirations?

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!