Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010

Today marks the two year anniversary of Mr. Donny and my relationship! :) Somehow we managed to be perfect for each other, something I'm still amazed with. We were both so young when we met and have grown so much it really amazes me. We have a lot of plans for the future, including moving in together next summer! ♥ I cannot wait :)



I love you, Bunny Bottom :)

To celebrate, we spent today together, all dress up too! I have a tight, tunic dress with leggings and boots. He's sporting a navy collared shirt and nice jeans, my handsome boy! ♥ I made a casserole and we ate in while watching The Lovely Bones movie. Donny really liked it but I was a little bored because I read the book a month or so ago *which was absolutely amazing*. The movie was a good representation of the book, I liked that it wasn't brutal. *Ya know, it's kinda hard to be polite about a rape/murder situation, but the movie was very polite.*

Other than that we simply enjoyed our day to celebrate our love. ♥ I hope you all enjoyed our special day too :)

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!