Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh dear,

Just as a catch up, I have been really busy lately. I am frustrated with my internet at home, I have an upload limit, so I can't post any pictures. I'll probably post a few things, or at least get ready to post, on Thursday. I have a lot of catch up to post and things I want to post about, but I think it looks better with at least one picture.

Today I am completely burnt out. I've been the last two days working on the school's yearbook insanely. The dead line is today, so we had to at least put something on the pages that weren't done. It's one of the most frustrating experiences. I really adore yearbook, because I have talent in the design aspect of it. The real problem lies in the people who don't do anything. They say they've finished and the pages are incomplete and, to be honest, terrible half the time. Naturally this leaves about four of us to complete the 160(?) page yearbook. I am completely exhausted. I know it will turn out amazing, but that doesn't mean I'm not tired of doing so much work.

I miss you all terribly.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!