Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh, so 60's

Recently I have been getting into the 60's style. I have gained some long skirts, I have a very pretty red paterned my grandmother gave me. Apparently it never wrinkles, but it's quite cute and all pleats! I also was given a yellow jumpsuit that looks just like this one in the pattern, minus the collar. Mine has a white and orange print around the V-neck.

Google

I also have a pretty bib shirt much like this one. Mine is black and has a lime green bib, and I feel like a vixen in it :)oh hahah I guess that's a dress, well mine is a shirt. I got in from Target years and years ago but it finally fits me how it should and thank God I kept it!
And I bought this dress on Tuesday! It's Jessica Simpson, surprisingly, and I wasn't instantly in love with it. I've never had a beige dress before and had to be talked into trying it on (Thanks, Nonnie!). After slipping it on, I fell in love. It's one of the prettiest flowy dresses I have ever seen. I feel like I'm free and could just float away. (If only that was possible, right? ;] )

Amazon



My problem is though, what do I wear with a jumpsuit? Do I wear a belt? What kind of shoes (I was thinking boots or sandals?) Do I put a sweater on it, since it has no sleeves? Can anyone help me with my jumpsuit dilemma?

Love and Turtle Doves,
Jaco


P.S. thanks Baby, for always putting up my pictures ♥ You're a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!