Sunday, August 29, 2010

What's new?


So sorry for my lack of blogging, I've been super busy lately! School started up on Monday and the change of schedule has messed with my brain a little bit. I'm waiting to get used waking up at 7 and coming home at 3, everyday. New time frames has always messed with my mind a little bit. Also, I reconnected with a good friend and it seems to be going well. :) I think we both have matured over summer and things seem to be awesome.

Other than that I've been hard at work with some orders for Lovebots. My grandma adored hers and so did my aunt, which ya know is the entire reason I do it. Seeing smiling faces when they unwrap a Lovebot is just priceless. ♥ My niece's tears of joy at her birthday have been the best reaction so far, though. That's the only thing I miss when I sell online. I don't get the reaction unless they leave great feedback. Oh well, I can just image :)

I'm really trying to get back into blogging while still fighting my funk. The change in schedule, as well as other things, have make me a lot less productive. I'm trying really hard to think back in the blogging mindset, and promise to get there soon. :)

I'd love to know what you guys have been up to :)
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. I'd like to report I have the best boyfriend ever ♥ He's super sweet and bought me the most awesome sterling silver kitten ring. I promise to show it off when it comes!

P.S.S. I also, finally, ordered one of Kaylah's zipper pouches!!! I am so excited, I love to support other small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!