Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wonderful day!

Hello, hello everyone! So sorry I haven't been blogging. I've been very busy ending my summer on a good note. I've been spending time with my Dad and Kathy, going shopping with my mom, and trying to fit sewing and everything else in between! I go back to school on the 23rd, and I'm ready but not willing. This is my last "summer" ya know, sleep in constantly and bum around. Next summer I get a job, move out to my dad's then to my apartment with Donny ♥, and start a new life.

Today, my mom and I went to Nordstrom to get a few things. I ended up buying some new MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt which is a coral pink/orange but very muted and a very thin chestnut leather belt. ♥ To end my constant search of a perfect handbag, I decided to purchase THE perfect handbag.

Behold. The perfect bag.
I ordered a 15" leather satchel from Cambridge Satchel Company in chestnut. It should be great for the Macbook I'll get later this year :). Ashley bought the same bag in yellow, which is
DARLING. Mine doesn't have a top handle like the picture, which I found from Reto To Go.

What is your perfect bag? Designer? Target? Those cute reusable shopping bags? ( I LOVE my Barnes and Noble one. )

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!