Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Once again...

As usual, I adore Gala Darling's Curious Tuesday, and I will be taking part once again. I just think it's a great way to show who I am in an interesting way.

1. What is your very best beauty tip?
I think my best beauty tip is under-eyeshadow cream. Some people swear by Urban Decay's Eyeshadow insurance, which I've never used, but I use a MAC paint pot in Bare Study. Bare Study is a nude, but shiny, cream that really helps eyeshadow stay on. Although a little pricey, around 15 dollars I think, the little paint pot goes a long long way and really helps makeup stay put. If I don't wear the paint pot, along with a little (good) eyeshadow, my makeup ends up in the crease in a few hours.

2. Who is your arch-nemesis?
I would say my arch-nemesis is sweets. I really love sweet food. Ice cream, fudge, pie, ect... I would eat it daily if it wouldn't ruin my body.

3. What are the three things you need to do in order to feel sane?
1. Alone time. When I spend time with people, I try to space it out so I have days to be at home and do what I need to do. 2. Physical order. My room needs to be clean for me to be stress free. 3. Open options. Ultimatums make me feel really weird.

4. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Ummm... I don't think I've eaten anything strange... I'll get back to you on this one.

5. What is one thing in your wardrobe which makes you feel invincible?

A good dress. Off the top of my head, the strapless dress w/ the polka dots is great. I have one dress from target that's super comfortable but looks GREAT with a pair of sandal and a long necklace. :D

Feel free to answer the questions in the comments, on your blog, or even go to Gala Darling's site and answer in her comments!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!