Saturday, July 31, 2010

A little catch up

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging in a couple days. I've been busy working hard on a few custom orders I have :). I did end up dying my hair black/brown AND trimmed my bangs. I used Loreal Excellence Cream in Natural Black... here it is!


It was super embarrassing when my mustache didn't match my hair. People always knew I was dying it. So glad that humiliation is over. :)


Here's a few things I've been working on, this Lovebot is for one of my grandma's. I really hope she likes it! Her bow is a lot more lime green than the picture, I think she's going to love it.

Also! I've put up a bit more in my craft corner :D Here is it so far!


I bought the shelves and white board at target and the spool rack at Joanne's :D I think, for now, it's absolutely beautiful. ♥ I am so happy to have designated myself a space to create and work, I think it makes work more fun. I'll probably add more, but I'm not really sure what yet. I'm open to suggestions.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. I bought the perfect 60's/70's china today. Only one plate is missing! I can't wait to show you. It's cream, with brown rings around the rim, and a pretty floral pattern. :) Ebay has the last plate, I am restraining myself from buying it since I won't be using them for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hairrr, and that lil' Lovebot is so adorable! your grandma is lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new craft areas! Mine is tiny too but I am starting to love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!