Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Curious Tuesday Via Gala Darling!

Once again I am partaking in Gala Darling's Curious Tuesday! I love these little ways to how who I am, I think they're really quite fun.

1. What was your first kiss experience?
Oh, well I really liked a guy who turned out not to be my type and we kissed a few times although it meant nothing to him. I'm pretty embarrassed about it because I met Donny a few weeks later, but it was a lesson learned I suppose.

2. If you could work for, or learn from anyone, who would it be and why?
To be honest, I'm really looking forward to working for myself. I want to try to make my business a good source of income, it's my dream.

3. Have you ever taken a Myers-Briggs test? Was it accurate?
Oh yes I love these! I previously took the Carl Jung test, which is the same thing and got similar results. Both told me I am an introvert, which is true I prefer alone time and space to myself. However one said I was sensing and one said I was intuitive so I'm not sure which one I am. But they both said I was thinking and judging, which is true. I'm like fact and reality, which is funny that Donny is a dreamer, haha.

4. What is your favorite thing about your best friend?
I love different things about my different best friends, which is why I have them. Donny is my nerd best friend, who lets me truly just be myself and do whatever I want when we hang out. Sometimes we spend time together and sometimes we just spend time in the same room, it's so nice.

I love Ashley because she's my creative best friend, we recently had a sewing day and it was the best time I think I've had with her in a long time. She's my "silly" best friend.

Garth is amazing because I never stop laughing when I'm with him. I don't care what we're doing, it's always hilarious.

I adore Willpants because he's always got something to talk about. I love talking with people and getting to know people and it's nice to have someone who ALWAYS has something to say. ;)

Meredith is my nostalgic friend. We were friends from 2nd grade to 7th grade then stopped for a while and now that we're friends again in 12th grade, it's just nice to know someone who has changed but we've become more similar.

5. What makes you happiest?
I am happiest when I think of the future I will have soon. My plans are something I know will make me the happiest I've ever been, and that's why I'm willing to fight for them (because I know it'll be hard and I know my family won't all love it.)

So that's my Curious Tuesday! Feel free to comment on my answers or even fill out yours in the comment. :]

Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

P.S. I go home tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I hope this isn't the first time I'm telling you this, but I really love reading what you write. And this isn't just because you wrote about me either, although I do love being included. Thanks. You are the best. =D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!