Wednesday, February 10, 2010
What's in my bag!!!
I love when these kinda posts are put up, so here's what's in my bag:
1. Pink Leopard Wallet: fo' monies.
2. Daily Planner: I made it out of a pretty Journal I got at Target! I wanted to be more organized, so viola.
3. Glasses case: Sometimes I just don't want to wear my glasses.
4. Channel Pouch: For all the random things I like to carry. Ya know, pens, lipgloss, Advil.
5. Keys: Complete with USB drive and annoying Jingle Bell
6. Ti-89 Titanium Calculator: For the annoying Pre-Calc class I take
7. Book: The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. So far it's pretty darn good.
My bag is a torn up bag I found on sale at Nordstorms. I love designer bags but I can't afford one right now.
I like to have everything I might need, just in case. I like to keep a book in case of a boring class day or a doctor's visit, ya know, those boring places that demand a book. I try to keep my purse as organized as possible, it keeps me sane ;)
Love and turtledoves,