Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Is Finally Here!

2011 is finally over and it feels refreshing. Completely like a new chapter is starting. I'm officially moved to Las Vegas and enjoying all the change. While William is working, I have been painting with the watercolors I received for Christmas from my parents. Right now I am obsessed with Nesting Dolls :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I am going to make a skeleton one. I think someone needs to pay me to sit around and make things and paint things.  I'm hoping 2012 will be full of art. Full of creative freedom and ability to express myself. It is going to be a good, creative year!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - and here's to your successful painting! Hope you are completely settled in Las Vegas and everything works out the way you hope.

    Are the nesting dolls going to replace the Lovebots, or are they another sideline?

    Look forward to reading more blogs - hope you'll pass by mine at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com sometime. You could enjoy it!

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are adorable. Nothing beats having time to create.

    Here's to change! Happy 2012!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these paintings! Especially the second one, something very special about it!

    Happy New Year Jacqueline :) I really hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for you and I'm sure it will with all these plans you have and with a positive creative spirit like yours!

    Best wishes lovely,
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!