Monday, October 31, 2011

Circus Freaks!

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and the greatest holiday of the year!
In my family, we celebrate Halloween the weekend before, so that more of our friends can come. This year our party was on the 29th and it was a blast!!

Our theme was Circus Freaks.

We had conjoined twins, snake charmers, bearded ladies, and a wolfman,

A happy clown, a demented ring master, a fortune teller, a cat woman, and the electric woman,

And even my Daisy dressed up while we cleaned the backyard!

OH! Did I mention we go all out in our decorations? 

What did you dress up as for Halloween? I'll love to see pictures!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline




2 comments:

  1. Holy cow... can I come to your halloween party next year? I've never seen such an all-out party with such a fun group of people participating! Bahahaha :)

    Love your costume! I didn't get a chance to dress up for halloween this year, too busy with classes and assignments :(

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house decorations! That's so cool!
    I love it when people go all out with their costumes
    This year I went as an impaled girl, ha.
    Photos on my blog if you're interested
    http://thecraftartykid.blogspot.com/2011/11/halloween.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!